In line with the latest Government advice, McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Bridgend has safely re-opened. Having implemented reduced opening hours, new health and safety measures and capacity limits in the centre, the Designer Outlet has seen a very positive response from returning guests.
The majority of stores at the centre have now re-opened, with brands including Adidas, Vans, Lacoste, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Jack Wills and Le Creuset now welcoming guests. Meanwhile, popular beauty hotspots The Cosmetics Company Store and Beauty Outlet also re-opened their doors at the centre this week. A full list of operational stores can be accessed via the Designer Outlet’s website.
“It has been great to see guests returning to the centre with confidence over the last few weeks. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, with customers feeling reassured by the new health and safety measures we’ve implemented,” says Richard Garrett, Centre Manager at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Bridgend. “Since re-opening, our most popular categories have been activewear and homeware, with shoppers keen to continue their lockdown hobbies and improve health and wellbeing. We’re looking forward to seeing many more customers return for a day out with us soon.”
McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Bridgend has regularly liaised with Bridgend County Borough Council and has implemented the Government recommended measures to ensure the safety and welfare of its customers, brand partners and employees. To ensure that everyone is complying with the relevant guidance, the Designer Outlet is requesting that all customers:
- Bear in mind that good hygiene is key to minimising the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The centre has made hand sanitisers available in common areas and has implemented a cleaning regime that ensures public spaces and high touch points are regularly disinfected.
- Please respect the government guidelines on social distancing.
- If possible, wear a face covering in enclosed public spaces where social distancing isn’t possible and where customers will come into contact with people they do not normally meet.
- Use contactless payment options while shopping wherever possible.
The centre is pleased to confirm that selected food and drink partners have now re-opened, operating takeaway-only services. In line with Government guidelines, the centre has increased cleaning in areas where food and drink are served and is operating queuing systems where appropriate.
From Monday 27th July, McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Bridgend is pleased to announce that it will extend its opening hours to:
- Monday to Friday: 10.00am – 8pm
- Saturday: 10am – 7pm
- Sunday: 10am – 6pm (with larger stores trading from 11am-5pm)