Every person has their own preferred payment method that they use regularly in UK online casinos. However, one such payment method that you can use to deposit in UK casinos is through the use of SMS (Short Message Service). This is a quite useful option and it gets even more popular as time goes by. If you want to learn more about how and where you can make quick SMS payments in UK casinos – then you’ve come to the right place.
Direct Payment at the Casino by SMS
There’s an option for the player to deposit in UK casinos by SMS. And there are several benefits to using the pay by SMS casino deposit method – you can read about some of them below:
- It’s a simple process that you can go through in a matter of minutes. We’ll go through the exact steps of the process in the following section – but, for now, suffice it to say that anyone could learn how to do it – and do it, in a matter of minutes. Best of all, the payments will be instant, so you can start gambling immediately after you have made your SMS deposit.
- It’s perfect if you want to play games that accept small wagers. Since SMS deposits are usually restricted to around £30 per day, it means that you can have a lot of playtime when it comes to small-wager games.
- It protects your privacy and your personal and financial data. Since all you need to make an SMS casino deposit is a phone – it means that you won’t put out sensitive data like credit card info out in the open.
- The number of UK casinos that accept an SMS casino payment is continually increasing – and this is due to the increasing popularity of this payment method.
That being said, there are also a few disadvantages of using the mobile casino pay by SMS deposit method. Here are some of them:
- There are small deposit daily limits. As mentioned before, in most cases, you will only be able to deposit by SMS up to £30 per day. While this is excellent for playing small wager games – you’d go nowhere if you want to engage in high-roller play.
- You’ll miss out on bonuses. If you want to get the big casino bonuses – then you will need to make a lot bigger deposits than the allowed £30.
Overall, the benefits of using this payment method by far outweigh the disadvantages. And this is the main reason why SMS deposits continue to be used more and more by online gamblers in the UK.
Third-party SMS payment platforms
There are several payment platforms that you can use in the UK if you want to make an SMS payment in a UK casino. Some of the best and most widely used are:
- Payforit is a fan-favorite in the field of SMS payments in online casinos. It’s very easy to find a Payforit online casino. This company offers the payers to choose how the billing will unfold – whether their mobile company will be billed or whether they’d like to add a credit or a debit card. Also, Payforit is known for its world-class safety and security features. The fact that it’s a popular option means that there are several Payforit casino alternatives to choose from.
- Boku is one of the oldest, long-standing operators for SMS payments in online casinos. One of the main tenets of this company is security. The risk of your money or data being stolen is so minuscule that it’s practically non-existent if you use Boku.
- Siru is also used to make safe online payments in online casinos – with a dedicated user base in Sweden, Norway and the United States of America. The monthly limit for Siru deposits is £240. To make a Siru payment, you will get a code that will last for 24 hours – after which it becomes obsolete and you can’t use it again to make payments.
- Zimpler. Lastly, we have Zimpler – the easy-to-use, safe SMS payment platform that’s very popular in the Scandinavian countries. Zimpler has been awarded the EGR Payment Company of the Year 2017 for its exceptional service.