St David’s Shopping Centre in Cardiff has introduced a number of additional health and safety measures, effective from the date non-essential retail stores are permitted to open, in accordance with government guidelines.
The health and safety of guests and staff is St David’s highest priority. As such, the following measures have been introduced, to ensure we can welcome guests back to St David’s in the safest possible way:
- Hand sanitiser points will be located throughout the centre
- A one-way system will be in place to ensure social distancing can be maintained and capacity will be limited
- A queuing system will be introduced for entry to the centre, to ensure social distancing can be maintained
- All centre staff will be provided with masks
- Signs and floorstickers will help remind guests to keep a safe distance apart.
James Waugh, Centre Director, St David’s said:
“Safety is our highest priority. We’ve been working hard to ensure we adhere to all government guidelines at St David’s, and will be taking a robust approach to cleanliness and hygiene.
“As well as the thorough cleaning of the centre, we will be using floor stickers and signs to remind guests to keep the required distance apart, will be providing hand sanitiser for guests and staff to use at a number of points throughout the centre, and our security and concierge teams will be available to help manage queuing.
“Guests can check which stores are open on our website and we will list FAQs there too. We’re looking forward to welcoming our guests back on Monday and will be fully compliant with government guidance at all times.”