In an industry rife with competition, casinos are coming up with novel ways to attract players to their sites and to get them to sign up. One recent phenomenon, albeit it’s been going on for years, is the no deposit casino bonus.
No deposit casino bonuses are highly sought after by players who are looking for a freebie and potentially a new UK casino to register to. Players should not scoff off a freebie, especially since they give you ample opportunity to test-drive a casino without putting your own funds on the line.
Claiming a no deposit bonus in the UK is a doddle. However, knowing what they entail and how to use them to your best advantage is also part of the game.
What is a no deposit bonus?
A no deposit bonus is normally a sign-up bonus offer that is provided to players for registering for a casino account. We say ‘normally’, since this bonus can also be offered to existing players for their loyalty, or with a new game release.
There are different types of no deposit bonuses, highlighted as follows:
- No deposit bonus money: A lump sum of money for you to spend on any games available at the casino. Though some game exemptions do apply such as live casino games, you can spend it on slot games, instant-win games and card and table games.
- Free spins no deposit: A number of free spins on a qualifying slot/s as chosen by the casino.
Step-by-step guide on how to claim a no deposit casino bonus
Follow the easy steps below to get started:
- Search for a no deposit bonus: You can find ample no deposit bonuses UK designed to cater for every type of player preference and more.
- Sign up for a casino account: Input your personal details, including name, dob and address. Agree to the terms and conditions and privacy policies.
- Verify your account: Verify your casino account by email.
- Play your bonus: You can use your bonus to play your favourite games.
Some casinos might supply casino bonus codes in order to claim the bonus. In this case, you must input the code either during the registration process or through the banking area under your account.
No deposit bonuses: No strings attached?
No deposit casino bonuses bring a barrage of advantages to players who simply want to play the best games for free. However, careful attention must be paid to the terms and conditions attached.
If you are looking to simply test out a casino and make a deposit, then the terms and conditions won’t make much of a difference. If, on the other hand, you are looking to boost your chances to convert bonus cash into real money, you might want to look closely at the fine print.
Particular attention must be paid to the wagering requirements, caps on winnings and various game contributions and game exemptions. Once you know what all the terms mean and how they contribute towards your general online gambling experience, then you’ll be able to best use no deposit bonuses to your advantage.
Top reasons why you should claim a no deposit bonus
The benefits that come part and parcel with this offer, are a good enough sign that they bring value to a player’s online gambling session.
Here are some of the perks that this bonus brings to the table:
- No deposit required: You only need to register for a casino account to claim them.
- Welcome offer: Once you’ve used up your no deposit bonus, you can claim the welcome deposit bonus which is usually more generous.
- New casinos: They provide you with the right tools to test out a new casino without any obligations.
- Convert bonus cash: If the terms and conditions are right, you might be able to convert bonus cash into withdrawable real money.