If you have complexes about hair loss or baldness, you need to take immediate action! Is your baldness making you too shy about taking pictures? It’s not the end of the world! Here you will learn how to hide bald spots.
Many women and men around the world face this problem. It lowers a person’s self-esteem, makes him/her feel self-conscious, and makes them feel unattractive. Teenagers also have this problem. It negatively affects their self-perception, generates insecurity and a lot of fears, complexes and doubts. Especially young girls suffer from this problem.
First of all, you need to deal with the cause of hair loss. It could be stress, poor nutrition, a genetic factor or some disease. Try to adjust your eating habits to begin with.
- Eat more protein foods. Omega-3 acid, which is found in large quantities in fish, is very good for healthy hair.
- Eat more vegetables and greens. Fiber is essential for our bodies.
- Hair loss may be due to vitamin deficiencies. Then you need to buy a vitamin complex, but only after consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Establish a drinking regimen. Without water, our hair becomes dry and dull.
- Go to the doctor. He/She will give you the tests you need and help you determine the cause. This will make it easier for you to get things right.
- Get enough sleep. Full-fledged sleep greatly affects the health of the entire body and hair as well.
- Massage your scalp. This stimulates the blood flow to your hair follicles.
- Think positively. A good mood has a positive effect on our nervous system, which regulates many processes.
- Choose the right care for your hair. Buy a quality shampoo, hair mask and other necessary products (a trichologist can help you make the right choice).
- Love and accept yourself as you are. It doesn’t matter if you have a bald spot or not, it doesn’t determine your worth as a person.
- Make a hairstyle that will hide your defect.
All of these tips are aimed at eliminating the problem of profuse hair loss. If you use them all together, you stand a good chance of regaining the thickness of your hair. If you feel you can’t cope with this problem, see a psychotherapist. Do not despair, believe that soon everything will be fine with you. It’s just hair, it’s only your health that counts. Turn your attention to the world around you, find a new hobby, don’t think so much about baldness.
Do not be afraid to ask for support from people close to you, because they know exactly how to comfort you in a difficult moment.