A Wales of a Time
In the wake of the COVID 19 pandemic, many travellers have been turning to private jet travel to feel safer as well as travel in greater comfort. Hiring a private plane means that you can depart from your destination in a calm and leisurely fashion, relax on the plane and enjoy a variety of meal choices and arrive at your destination anxiety-free and ready to take on the world. The competition in the industry is heating up, and Wales is not going to be left behind! Hiring a private jet for travel to or from Wales is a great idea, and we’ll tell you why.
Flying by private plane means that you can choose your departure time and the passengers that you will be sharing the plane with. No more weird guys behind you who rest their bare feet on your armrests, no more colicky, crying baby all the way there, no more lady without a mask sneezing in your face. Now it’s just you and your significant other or the family! You can use the flight time to make plans for your trip. You can chat about what sights you’d like to see, what’s on the itinerary, or what culinary delights you’re most looking forward to.
Are you tired of awful, dry meal options? Say no more. When you hire a private jet service, you can choose from a wide variety of delicious meals. Depending on the service, you might even be able to select the entire menu yourself! This means that whatever dietary requirements or preferences you have, you can rest assured that there will be a meal fit for a king or queen waiting for you on your journey. Now the flight can be an exciting culinary stop on your trip, not just a means of travel.
Travelling can be the worst part of any journey, depending on how you travel. If you choose to hire a private jet, you’ll have all the space you could want to stretch out and relax. You can lean that chair back as far as you like (or as far as it will go), take a luxurious nap with a mask and blanket with no one to disturb you, watch an entertaining movie or play a game with your family. You could even squeeze a little bit of work in before you land if you’re feeling productive.
Safety is a primary concern when travelling, especially since COVID has become a very real part of our lives. Departing from a public airport and flying on a packed plane means that, even with the aid of COVID tests, temperature checks, and masks, you may still come away from your trip with some unpleasant germs. If you fly private, you can relax and know that the plane has been disinfected by a team of professionals who aim for the best possible clean. Between every flight, the aircraft is disinfected, linens washed, etcetera. The flight team is also trained on the most up-to-date health and safety precautions for your safety and theirs. Having a well-trained and well-informed flight team also means that you will be able to ask them questions about the safety measures or travel requirements about the country or region that you are flying to, be it inside or outside of Wales.
Wales Fun Facts
- Wales is actually the English name for the country. The Welsh name for Wales is Cymru which actually means “friends.” The English word means “foreigner” or “outsider,” which is appropriate.
- The Welsh are famous for giving out “love spoons” at celebratory events like birthdays and christenings. These are large wooden spoons that are intricately carved.
- The highest mountain in Wales is Snowdon or (in Wales) Yr Wyddfa. It is 6,560 meters high and is the home of the Snowdon lily.
- There are more castles in Wales than anywhere else in any other European country. There are 600 castles in the country!
- Prince Charles, the Queen of England’s son, is also known as the Prince of Wales. This title may only be bestowed upon the oldest son of a British monarch.
- The national sport in Wales is rugby.
- The country of Wales consists of six cities. They are Cardiff, Swansea, Bangor, St Davids, and St Asaph.
Who wouldn’t want to visit a country that is so exciting! There are so many wonderful things to see and do when you travel in and around Wales.
The private jet industry in Wales is thriving, despite the challenges that have been dealt to the worldwide travel industry over the last few years. Flying with a private jet company to or from Wales is the best travel idea that you’ve ever had! Be a part of the booming air travel business in Wales and book your private jet today.