The Welsh Fitness Awards is making a final call for applications. Applications close Friday 9th August 2019.
The Welsh Fitness Community gives so much to Wales, it’s only right that we celebrate their outstanding achievements. If you work in the fitness industry or are dedicated to the gym or an athlete, these are the awards for you!
The awards glittering black tie ceremony will be held on Thursday 19th September 2019, at St David’s Hotel – Cardiff Bay. Hosted by Radio X’s Polly James.
The categories for this year’s applications are:
- Personal Trainer of the year
- Fitness Club of the Year (Single Facility)
- Fitness Club of the Year (Multiple Facility)
- Fitness Entrepreneur of the year
- Trainee/Member of the Year
- Group Fitness Club/Class of the Year
- Fitness Event of the Year
- Fitness Support of the Year
- The Welsh Fitness Awards Champion 2019 – (Drawn from the winners of the categories above)
- Contribution to Welsh Fitness & Society (Honorary Award)
Founder of The Welsh Fitness Awards – Wesley Skene said:
“In Wales the fitness community are the unsung heroes. Contributing to the economy and fighting the growing tide of obesity and ill health. The Welsh Fitness Awards is incredibly proud to highlight their great work.”
The Welsh Fitness Awards are proudly sponsored by Hugh Phillips – Gower Butcher (Feature Sponsor), The Supp Stop, Dr Zena Asseley (Dentist & Aesthetic Practitioner), The Parade Specialist Dental Centre, Arkham Design with Wales247 as media partner and sponsor.
Applications for the Welsh Fitness Awards close on Friday August 9th 2019. To found out how to apply, log on to www.welshfitnessawards.co.uk