Seven men have been charged with conspiring to sell large quantities of cocaine following a series of raids across Cardiff, Bridgend and the West Midlands earlier this week.
Tarian, the regional organised crime unit for southern Wales, supported by the National Crime Agency (NCA), executed a number of warrants on Tuesday (January 14), as part of Operation Vermont.
The following have all been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs:
- Jordan Evans, 20, from Pontprennau, Cardiff;
- Jason Ford,42, from Heath, Cardiff;
- Richard Gooch, 44, of Trowbridge, Cardiff;
- Leon Jeanne, 39, of Llanrumney, Cardiff;
- Christopher Pinches, 37, from Bridgend;
- Ezra Sutton, 33, from Trowbridge, Cardiff;
- Andrew Webber, 41, from Fairwater, Cardiff.
Gooch, Sutton, Evans, and Webber appeared at Cardiff Magistrates’ Court yesterday (January 15). Webber was bailed, while the others were remanded in custody.
Leon Jeanne, Christopher Pinches, and Jason Ford appeared before Cardiff Magistrates’ Court yesterday morning.