If you’re new to Invisalign, one of the most common questions people ask is what to expect from their appointment. While the specifics will vary depending on your case, some general things will happen at every appointment.
Are you wondering what to expect during your Invisalign appointment?
When you contact a dentist they will help you get started with your treatment and answer any questions. Here are some of the things they will do during your appointment.
You’ll better understand how Invisalign works and what is involved in the treatment process. They will want to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident with your decision to start Invisalign treatment.
What you can expect during each Stage of Treatment
The Invisalign process is divided into stages, and each step has its own set of expectations.
Stage One: The Consultation
During the consultation, they will:
Assess your candidacy for Invisalign – Not everyone is a good candidate for Invisalign. They will evaluate your smile to see if Invisalign is the proper treatment for you.
Discuss your treatment options – they will go over all of your treatment options so you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
Stage Two: The Treatment Plan
Once they have determined that you are a good candidate for Invisalign, they will develop a personalized treatment plan just for you. This treatment plan will be based on:
The severity of your dental concerns – they will assess the severity of your dental problems to determine how long your treatment will take.
Your personal goals – they will discuss your personal goals for treatment so they can tailor a plan that meets your needs.
Stage Three: The Treatment
During the treatment stage, you will:
Wear your aligners – You will need to wear your aligners for 20-22 hours a day to achieve the best results.
Change your aligners every two weeks – You will need to change your aligners every two weeks to continue moving your teeth.
Visit their office for regular check-ups – You will need to visit their office for regular check-ups so they can monitor your progress.
Stage Four: The Retention
Once your treatment is complete, you will enter the retention stage. During this stage, you will:
Wear a retainer – You will need a retainer to maintain your new smile.
Visit their office for regular check-ups – You will need to visit their office to ensure your smile stays healthy.
Following the steps above, you can expect a successful Invisalign treatment. Schedule an appointment today with a dentist to get started on your new smile!
Why a Dental Studio is the best choice for fitting your Invisalign?
A good dental studio, should be passionate about helping their patients achieve their best smiles. They should offer a wide range of services, including Invisalign treatment. They should be a certified Invisalign provider, and their team should have the experience and expertise to help you achieve your dream smile.
In addition to their experience and expertise, other good benefits include:
- A free consultation – they offer a free consultation to all new patients. It allows you to meet their team and learn more about their services.
- A personalized treatment plan – they will develop a customized treatment plan just for you. This treatment plan will be based on your unique needs and goals.
- A comfortable and relaxed environment – they offer a comfortable and relaxed environment. their office is equipped with the latest technology, and their team is friendly and welcoming.
Dental Studios offer various services to meet your dental needs such as
- Invisalign treatment
- Dental implants
- Tooth extractions
- Root canals
- Crowns and bridges
- Teeth whitening
No matter what your dental needs are, they can help!
So what are you waiting for?
If you are looking for a straighter, healthier smile, Invisalign may be the right choice for you! Invisalign treatment provides several benefits, including:
- Invisibility – One of the most significant advantages of Invisalign is that it is virtually invisible. It means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing that you are wearing aligners.
- Invisalign aligners are made of a comfortable, smooth material that is gentle on your gums and cheeks.
- Convenience – Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing. It means you can eat whatever you want and maintain good oral hygiene during treatment.
Tips for a Successful Invisalign Treatment
If you want to have a successful Invisalign treatment, there are a few things you need to do:
- Wear your aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours a day.
- Remove your aligners when you eat or drink anything other than water.
- Clean your aligners every night before putting them back in.
- Visit your orthodontist or Invisalign provider every six weeks or as directed.
- Be patient! The average Invisalign treatment time is 12 months, but it could be shorter or longer depending on your case.
If you follow these tips, you will maximize the chances of having a successful Invisalign treatment!
Invisalign appointments involve a lot of essential steps to ensure that you have a positive experience and achieve the best results. their team is dedicated to helping you every step of the way, from start to finish. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know—they want you to feel confident with your choice to undergo treatment. Are you ready for your Invisalign appointment? Schedule today on their website!