Later this month, both Cardiff’s Castle grounds & Swansea’s Singleton Park will be filled with the sound of live music for the first time since the start of the pandemic, almost 18 months ago.
With more than 35,000 tickets sold across five events at two venues, the organisers at DEPOT Live have now shared details of the COVID safety precautions and procedures that will need to be followed at each, to ensure a safe and enjoyable time for all.
Developed in partnership with Public Health Wales and the Local Authorities, the rules state that:
- ALL customers aged 14 and over attending DEPOT Live events are required to provide the results of a negative lateral flow test in order to gain entry to the event.
- Guests will have to provide proof of the test at the gates. The test result must not be more than 48 hours old, with the test being undertaken and the results being entered here: https://tinyurl.com/t3zjzzae
- Should guests fail to undertake a test or provide a positive test result, then they will not be permitted to enter the venue.
- Guests will be asked to show negative results, even if they have had a single or double vaccination or hold a vaccine passport.
HOW TO GET A LATERAL FLOW TEST
- Guests can order lateral flow tests here: https://tinyurl.com/3xtwu5ve
- Find your local collection point here: https://tinyurl.com/3uk94fu6
- Find a local pharmacy collection point here: https://tinyurl.com/3yrkxv76
If any guests do turn up without a test, they will be able to purchase one at the gate for £20.
It is essential that guests do not come to the venue if:
- They have tested positive for COVID 19.
- They are self-isolating.
- They are showing any of the classic covid symptoms:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours, or
- a loss or change to sense of smell or taste – you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
TRACK & TRACE
All attendees will be required to fill in the ‘DEPOT Live Track & Trace’ form before entering the venue. To save time on the day, guests can fill in the form ahead of the gig here and screenshot the confirmation screen for entry staff to view.
OTHER COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
- DEPOT Live will be providing hand sanitiser throughout the venue and at the entrance
DEPOT Live will be cleaning and sanitising the toilets before, during and after the shows
All DEPOT Live staff, security and performers will be tested before each event
- All DEPOT Live staff and security will be wearing a mask
- As part of DEPOT Live’s public health measures to keep our staff and visitors safe, face coverings will be required in congested areas such as queuing to enter the site, for food or drinks and when using the toilet facilities
Nick Saunders, founder of DEPOT Live events, said:
“After an incredibly difficult 18 months for the industry we are thrilled to be welcoming people back to our events.
We’ve worked really hard to get these dates in, and to make them as safe and enjoyable as possible for everyone involved. We want to say a huge thank you in advance for everyone’s patience and understanding, and we can’t wait to welcome you.”
Final tickets for all DEPOT Live events can be purchased at: depotlive.seetickets.com