Aneurin Bevan University Health Board will operate a mobile Covid-19 testing unit at Ringland Labour Club from today (Friday 16th April) until Monday 10th May.
If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) – a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell please book a test as soon as possible.
Some walk-up tests are available or to book a slot call 119 or visit www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
If you have symptoms, you and any household members should isolate immediately. Your whole household should continue to isolate until the test result is received. If the test is positive, all household members and close contacts should continue to isolate for 10 days as per current guidance.
Even if you receive a negative result, you should continue to follow current national coronavirus guidelines and restrictions.
Locations and opening times
Ringland Labour Club, 280 Ringland Circle, Newport, NP19 9PS
Friday 16 April to Monday 10 May.
09:00 – 17:00
PLEASE NOTE – The centre will not operate on Wednesdays during this period.
- Book a test even if your symptoms are very mild
- The test is done in 5 minutes
- Only for residents of Newport. Bring ID and proof of address.
- Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test.
- Please do not use public transport
- Do not visit any shops, other places or other people on the way to or from your test.
- Maintain 2 meters social distancing
- Please remember, if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results. Don’t go to work, don’t send your children to school, don’t have household visitors and don’t visit others. Stay at home until your test result is received.
- There are stringent measures in place to protect both you and our staff at the testing site.
To book a drive-through test, or for people living outside Newport, please call 119 or visit www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test