Aneurin Bevan University Health Board will operate mobile Covid-19 testing units for the next two weeks in the Lliswerry and Ringland areas of Newport.
If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) – a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell please book a test as soon as possible.
If you have symptoms, you and any household members should isolate immediately. Your whole household should continue to isolate until the test result is received. If the test is positive, all household members and close contacts should continue to isolate for 10 days as per current guidance.
Even if you receive a negative result, Wales is now at alert level 4 with stay-at-home restrictions in place.
Locations and opening times
Newport International Sports Village, Swimming pool and Tennis Centre Car Park, NP19 4RA
Wednesday 3 February: 09:00-16:00
Thursday 4 February: 09:00-16:00
Friday 5 February: 09:00-16:00
Wednesday 10 February: 09:00-16:00
Thursday 11 February: 09:00-16:00
Friday 12 February: 09:00-16:00
Ringland Labour Club, 280 Ringland Circle, Newport, NP19 9PS
Saturday 6 February: 09:00-16:00
Sunday 7 February: 09:00-16:00
Monday 8 February: 09:00-16:00
Tuesday 9 February: 09:00-16-00
Saturday 13 February: 09:00-16:00
Sunday 14 February: 09:00-16:00
Monday 15 February: 09:00-16:00
Tuesday 16 February: 09:00-16-00
- Book a test even if your symptoms are very mild
- The test is done in 5 minutes
- Only for residents of Newport. Bring ID and proof of address.
- Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test.
- Please do not use public transport
- Do not visit any shops, other places or other people on the way to or from your test.
- Maintain 2 meters social distancing
- Please remember, if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results. Don’t go to work, don’t send your children to school, don’t have household visitors and don’t visit others. Stay at home until your test result is received.
- There are stringent measures in place to protect both you and our staff at the testing site.
- Even if you receive a negative result, Wales is now at alert level 4 with stay-at-home restrictions in place
To book a drive-through test, or for people living outside Newport, please call 119 or visit www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test