Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, has announced a new route from Cardiff to Malta, with a twice-weekly service operating on Wednesday and Sunday, commencing in April 2019, which will be a part of Ryanair’s Summer 2019 schedule.
British consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees
– lower €25 x 20kg check bag
– lower €8 x 10kg check bag
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Cardiff route to Malta, commencing in April 2019, which will operate twice weekly as part of our Summer 2019 schedule.”
Deb Barber, CEO of Cardiff Airport, added:
“Our customers have been asking for the return of flights to Malta for some time, so we’re absolutely thrilled with today’s announcement that Ryanair will operate regular, low-cost services to this popular Mediterranean destination from April 2019.
“South Wales is home to a thriving Maltese community and so this service makes it easier to travel between both destinations, whilst also serving as another access point for European visitors seeking to explore Wales.”