Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is opening additional mobile Covid-19 testing units in the Rogerstone and Gaer areas of Newport.
The temporary units will provide a walk-up testing service to residents of Rogerstone, Gaer, Pye Corner and Graig.
If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) – a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell please book a test as soon as possible.
If you have symptoms, you and any household members should isolate immediately. Your whole household should continue to isolate until the test result is received. If the test is positive, all household members and close contacts should continue to isolate for 10 days as per current guidance.
Locations and opening times
Rogerstone Primary School, Ebenezer Drive, NP10 9YX
Thursday 24 December: 10am – 4pm
Friday 25 December: 11am – 3pm
Saturday 26 December: 10am – 4pm
Ysgol Bryn Derw ASD Special School, Melfort Road, NP20 3FQ
Sunday 27 December: 10am – 4pm
Monday 28 December: 11am – 3pm
Tuesday 29 December: 9am – 4pm
- Book a test even if your symptoms are very mild
- The test is done in 5 minutes
- Only for residents of Newport. Bring ID and proof of address.
- Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test.
- Please do not use public transport
- Do not visit any shops, other places or other people on the way to or from your test.
- Maintain 2 meters social distancing
Even if you receive a negative result, Wales is now at alert level 4 with stay-at-home restrictions in place
To book a drive-through test, or for people living outside Newport, please call 119 or visit www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test