Cockapoos have dramatically risen in popularity in the UK due to their hypoallergenic coat, good health and friendly nature – they are the perfect family dogs. This is the first event of its kind in Wales for cockapoos – great if your puppy or dog is a ‘lockdown dog’ that needs that added bit of socialisation to boost their confidence.
On Sunday 20th March, organisers will be transforming Revolucion de Cuba into a Cockapoo paradise. It’s a chance to spoil your Cockapoo, socialise (safely), meet lots of fellow ‘poos and dog lovers and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join in for…
- The FIRST Cockapoo Cafe™ in Wales – it’s going to be epic
- Lots of doggy fun & cuddles (all cockapoos, big, small, young, old welcome)
- 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience perfect for socialising your cockapoo and making new fur-iends
- Open to Cockapoo Lovers too – those without a cockapoo in tow can enjoy doggy cuddles too. The perfect experience for those who cannot have a dog at home but would love to spend time in a room full of dogs and get to know the breed.
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the famous Pop+Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar – the best experience for any dog!
- Awesome doggy props including doggy sofas, benches, cute backdrops and more for lots of shareable moments!
- Large indoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Wide range of treats from the Doggy Bakery including pupcakes, dognuts, bark-scotti and more.
- Delicious human menu with brunch and lunch dishes, coffees & cocktails
- Mini Doggy Market by The Crafty Dog Co for all your cockapoo’s latest accessories
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all cockapoos, owners and dog lovers alike. An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow ‘poos AND whole lot of attention and fuss from the dog -loving guests. Its a doggy dream!
You don’t need to own a cockapoo to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. So whether you have previously had a dog and miss them so, or you long for your own cockapoo … or just love love love them, this is the event for you.
Imagine being in a room full of off-lead adorable cockapoos all wanting lots of love and attention. There’s no happier place to be!
Session times are 10am and 11:30am with more being added upon demand. For more information including ticket price please click the link or visit PugCafe.com This event is brought to you by Pop+Bark.
Organiser Anushka Fernando and Author of Happy Dog Days at the Pug Café says
“We are so excited to be bringing our latest event Cockapoo Café to Cardiff! We are known for our small breed events for pugs and dachshunds in particular, but, you don’t get many events for Cockapoos so we decided to fluff things up with an event dedicated to our adorable cockapoo friends. Our London, Manchester and other locations have been so popular and we can’t wait to come to Cardiff. We’ve been before with our events and we love how dog-loving the area is. Our events are so joyful – cockapoos and their owners are a happy go lucky bunch that are super friendly! We cannot wait to meet all the cockapoos of Wales. A lot of recent dogs we’ve seen at events are ‘lockdown’ dogs so it’s a chance to socialise them in a safe space where they can grow in confidence, off lead and relax. It’s so important to their self-esteem and a well socialised dog is a happy dog”.