The South Wales Law Awards were held at the iconic Bear Hotel in Cowbridge on Wednesday 15th May 2019 and hosted by one of one of Welsh Television and Radio’s most popular presenters – Sara Edwards.
The awards have been launched to shine a light on the truly outstanding and inspirational work that the legal community in South Wales does. The competition was very closely fought and challenging for the independent judging panel to decide upon.
The winners are as follows:
- Solicitor of the Year – Daniela Mahapatra – NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership (NWSSP) Legal & Risk Services
- Family Law Services of the Year – JCP Solicitors
- Residential Conveyancing Law Services of the Year – Red Kite Solicitors
- Commercial Law Services of the Year – Loosemores Solicitors
- Employment Law Services of the Year – Red Kite Solicitors
- New Practice of the Year – HCB
- Personal Injury Law Services of the Year – Howells Solicitors
- Contribution to Law & Society – Wendy Hopkins – Robertsons Solicitors
- South Wales Law Awards Champion 2019 – JCP Solicitors