The Licensing Act 2003 (Platinum Jubilee Licensing Hours) Order 2022 has extended licensing hours for relevant premises on the evening of Thursday 2 June, Friday 3 June and Saturday 4 June 2022.
The extension will apply to premises that are already licensed with a terminal hour between 11pm and 1am, either via a premises licence or a club premises certificate, for:
- the sale of alcohol on the premises
- the provision of late-night refreshment (only where there is also the sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises)
- the provision of regulated entertainment
- All premises which qualify will be provided an automatic extension until 1am the following day for the sale of alcohol on the premises, late night refreshment and regulated entertainment.
The following premises do not benefit:
- Those licensed beyond 1am
- Those licensed for off-sales only
- If a premise is licensed for both on and off sales, the extension only applies for the on-sales permission and all off-sales, including takeaway and deliveries of alcohol, must cease at the normal time.
Any conditions which are currently on the premises licence will remain in force and should be adhered to at all times during the extended period.
The full Order, The Licensing Act 2003 (Platinum Jubilee Licensing Hours) Order 2022 can be seen on legislation.gov.uk