Pembrokeshire County Council Leader Councillor David Simpson has now completed the selection of his new Cabinet.
Cllr Simpson was re-elected as Leader at the Annual General Meeting yesterday and appointed Councillor Paul Miller as the Deputy leader.
Cllr Simpson has confirmed the remaining Cabinet appointments.
The Cabinet in full is:
- Cllr David Simpson: Leader
- Cllr Paul Miller: Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Place, the Region and Climate Change
- Cllr Guy Woodham: Cabinet Member for Education and Welsh Language
- Cllr Jon Harvey: Cabinet Member for Planning and Housing Delivery
- Cllr Michelle Bateman: Cabinet Member for Housing Operations and Regulatory Services
- Cllr Neil Prior: Cabinet Member for Corporate Improvements and Communities
- Cllr Tessa Hodgson: Cabinet Member for Social Care and Safeguarding
- Cllr Alec Cormack: Cabinet Member for Corporate Finance
- Cllr Rhys Sinnett: Cabinet Member for Residents’ Services and Leisure
Cllr Simpson said: “It is a pleasure to welcome returning Cabinet Members who know their portfolios so well. I am delighted that their knowledge and good working relationships within the Council and with external partners is continuing.
“I am looking forward to hearing the fresh input and new ideas that Councillors Cormack and Sinnett bring to the Cabinet.
“The Cabinet is keen to work with all Councillors to help improve people’s lives in Pembrokeshire.
“Our aim is to continue taking Pembrokeshire and Pembrokeshire County Council forward.”