The full line-up of chefs and producers who will be taking part in the BITE festival next month has been revealed, and the list looks incredible.
The one-day food festival will take place in the gardens of Insole Court mansion in Llandaff on Saturday 14thJuly.
There’ll be no fancy branding, no food trucks and no entrance fee on the day; just a whole bunch of great chefs each selling a single, specially-created dish, for just £3.
This is the foodie line-up in full:
- Stephen Terry of The Hardwick restaurant
- Jamie O Leary of JOLS restaurant
- Tom Furlong of Milkwood restaurant
- Tommy Heaney of The Great House restaurant
- Ceri Johnston of The Early Bird bakery
- Matt Waldron of The Corran Restaurant
- Deri Reed of The Warren restaurant
- Lia Moutselou of Lia’s Kitchen
- Illtud Dunsford of Charcutier LTD
- Andrew Frost of The Parkhouse restaurant
- Thom O Sullivan of Spit & Sawdust restaurant
- Phill Lewis of Dusty Knuckle restaurant
- Monserrat Prat of La Cuina restaurant
- John Cook of the DIRT supper clubs
- Simon Wright of Wrights Food Emporium
- Jon White of The Two Anchors pop-up
- Neil Patel of the Vegetarian Food Studio
- Ben Moss of The Parsnipship
- Antonio Simone of The Humble Onion
- Abi Dymmock of Jack & Amelie meals for kids
- Krish Pankaj of Keralan Karavan
- Vicky of Shawarmawarma
- Michelle Evans of Slowpig
- Aled of Mister Laverman
- Darren Lewis of Mr Croquewich
Taking care of the liquid refreshments will be Wrights Wines, Skyborry Cider, and Lufkin coffee, and there will also be a craft beer bar on site selling a variety of local ales.
Festival founder and Dusty Knuckle chef Phill Lewis revealed that the chefs involved were looking forward to revealing their individual dishes:
[bs-quote quote=”All of the chefs have been hard at work recipe testing and coming up with their own unique dishes for the festival – it’s getting a little bit competitive which is great to see as it shows all the chefs are giving it their all.
There should be some really creative and exciting food on offer on the day. We’ll be revealing the full menus in the next week or so, so stay tuned!” style=”style-11″ align=”center” author_name=”Phill Lewis” author_job=”Festival founder and Dusty Knuckle chef” author_avatar=”https://www.wales247.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/phill-lewis.jpg”][/bs-quote]
For more information about BITE, keep an eye on the Facebook event page for updates.